February 25th, 2021
Thursday, February 25, 2021
- Cafeteria & Library & Ms. Murrant’s Room (Room 104) *If these are full please check into the office and a classroom will be opened for you.
- Buffalo chicken flatbread with curly fries - $6.75
- Veggie pizza - $4.00
- Beef and barley soup with roll or crackers - $4.00
**NEW - Everyday Special**
- Pizza & a can of juice or bottle of water - $5.00
- A reminder that Fridays rotate WEEKLY. TOMORROW is a “Thursday” Schedule - Block D and A.
Student Council Announcements:
- The NSSSA Virtual Metro Conference is March 13th if you are interested in registering go see Ms Watson in room 204, registration is due TOMORROW
- A reminder to all band students that Jazz Band is tomorrow morning at 8:15AM. Please, be in the band room ready to play 8:10AM.
- If you signed up for carnival hockey please pick up your permission slip at break in the office. If you have already done so please return it to the office with the $15 fee by Friday!
- Attention schooners: there are only a few days left to buy a yearbook! Have your parents or guardians check their emails for the option to pay online. Tomorrow will be your last day to pay with cash or cheque in the lobby. Don’t miss out!
- Improv Club every Thursday and Friday at Lunch - in the Drama Room 222.
- There is a yearbook meeting today at lunch in Ms Zareskis room 209.
- Grade 12 students planning to attend university (who have yet to apply) should make their applications before March 1st to ensure they are automatically considered for entrance scholarships Applications can be made online for most institutions.
- Boys Basketball Results: The boys had a great final game of the season against Armbrae
- Boys Hockey Results: The boys played a FANTASTIC final game against Sackville last night, but lost in a close 5-4 battle. You did us proud Schoons!
This Week’s Games:
- Girls Hockey - TONIGHT - Home game at 4PM - Early dismissal at 2:45PM
- Girls Basketball - TONIGHT - Home game at 6PM